Exam 70-346 - This week I passed another MS - Cloud (Office 365) - Exam
Saturday, September 19, 2015 4:58 PM
In the past 2 years I worked a lot with the following Office 365 – Azure - Intune subjects:
- Tenant – provisioning with custom Domains - and get to know the different Business and Enterprise plans
- DirSync – Azure Active Directory Sync Tool – Azure AD Connect – tools to Sync the On Premise AD Users (Contacts / Groups) with the Azure AD
This tool changed it’s name quite often and it was sometimes a bit confusing!
- ADFS – ADFS-Proxy (on Windows Server 2012 R2) to implement SSO
- A lot of automation with PowerShell and the MSONLINE – module, mainly in the education environment – so “I re-programmed the dirsync mechanism by myself ”
- (Azure) Multi Factor Authentication / User Self-Password Reset
- RMS (Azure Rights Management)
So, after a short preparation time, I was able to successfully pass the Cloud exam 70-346! The 70-347 exam will follow in the next few days!
Without real knowledge and having implemented DirSync / ADFS in production environments, it’s hard to pass this test. You also need good knowledge in the MSOL – PowerShell cmdlets.